Can't Find It?
Not finding the materials you want in our catalog? There are other ways to find materials that are not available in our library system.
- LINK+ is a union catalog of contributed holdings from participating libraries in California and Nevada including the Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library System..
- Patrons from member libraries electronically request an item not available in their own library and it is delivered to them for check-out.
- LINK+ may be accessed directly at csul.iii.com or while using the local catalogs of participating libraries.
- Books and media may be borrowed if they are listed as "available" in the union catalog.
- An item may arrive at the requestor's library in 2 to 4 days. Books and some media will be held for up to 10 days. Selected media will be held for up to 5 days.
- The loan period for books and some media is 21 days with one 21-day renewal.
- The loan period for selected media is 7 days. No renewal is allowed for media selected for 7-day loan.
- There is no charge to request or borrow LINK+ materials.
For more information please visit Link+
If you are still unable to find the material you are looking for, you may request an interlibrary loan. There is a fee to search for the item and there is no guarantee that the item will be sent. Please visit a Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library for more information.
Suggest a Purchase for the Library
You may suggest an item for purchase by the Library by logging into your account and clicking on the "Suggest a Purchase" link. Your suggestion will be considered but may not be purchased. Nor will you be notified should it be purchased. Please check the library catalog to see whether your suggestion has been purchased. In the event that your suggested title is purchased, after it appears in the catalog, you may place a hold on it.