Dare to Dream Reading Program
SSJCPL Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream Reading Program and Grand Prize Drawing Rules.
Complete the reading log available at participating library branches and turn in the reading log to receive a voucher good for (1) Free ticket to Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream, February 7-10, 2013, Stockton Arena (while supplies last). Voucher must be redeemed at the Stockton Arena Box Office located at 248 W. Fremont Street, Stockton, CA 95203.
Grand Prize Drawing:
The completed reading log acts as the grand prize entry form when completed in its entirety. The form must be turned in to participating library branches to be entered. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Disney is neither a sponsor nor an endorser of this contest. All entries must be signed by parent or legal guardian to be eligible to win.
- Be able to lift 5 pounds
- Be between 5-8 years old
- Be able to walk and stand up
- Be able to take direction
- Be able to walk up two large steps (Unfortunately, the area is not wheelchair accessible and the lantern cable is not long enough to reach someone on the floor)
- Only one Launcher is allowed per performance unless the Launcher feels uncomfortable coming on stage without a parent. In that event, one parent may accompany the child.
- The Launcher must wear closed-toed shoes
Winners will be notified on Friday, February 1, 2013 by calling the phone number listed on the Reading Log/Grand Prize Entry Form.